The Indonesian one-by-one tuna promotion at SIAL InterFood Jakarta 2018, generated very positive feedback from around 30 potential buyers visiting the booth of the Indonesian pole and line and handline tuna fisheries association (AP2HI).
- Help Create an Environmental Mindset, AP2HI’s MAMS KEMA Community Starts with Beach Cleanup Activities
- The Need for Broader Incentive to Fulfill Fishery Social Standards Requirements in Small Scale Fisheries
- Indonesian Tuna Fishing Industry Association Support Social Responsibility in their Supply Chains by Joining FisheryProgress Early Adopter Program
- AP2HI New Video: The story of Mr. Jefron, a tuna fisherman from Bitung City who also enlivened Bitung Tuna Festival 2021
- First in Indonesia, Pole & Line Fishermen Get Fair Trade Certification